Finally, a properly pressurized shower at any base camp
Unlike gravity fed camp showers that need to be hung overhead and produce dismal water pressure, The water is lying on the ground, providing you with the pressure needed to wash your hair and dishes, rinse off gear, or wash the dog. A foot-pump delivers pressure to the tank and gives you up to seven minutes of continuous spray through the long, 7’ hose that’ll reach the top of your head or all the way around to the back of your kayak.
- Generous 2.9 gallon capacity
- All parts store neatly in the included ventilated carrying sack
- 7’ sprayer hose is long enough to hold overhead for a shower
- Spray nozzle delivers a continuous spray
- Sits securely on the ground
- Pressurized via foot pump
- Delivers 5 to 7 minutes of continuous water pressure
- Black tank can be placed in the sun to warm your water
- Fast set up and small packed size
- Tank: PU coated polyester, TPU
- Hose: Neoprene
Expect More From Your Camp Shower
You can quickly and easily pressurize the with a foot pump – and with occasional pumps you can keep it fully pressurized for strong, continuous spray. The tank cannot be over-inflated. Set the black tank in the sun to warm up gradually, or fill it directly with hot water for a warm shower.
- The 11-liter product can hold 2.9 gallons of water and provide a stable water pressure for 5-7 minutes.
- The 22-liter product has a capacity of 5.8 gallons and can provide stable water pressure for 7-10 minutes.
for the ultimate home-away-from-home shower in the backcountry.
|Weight||1 lb 5 oz|
|Packed Size||5.5” x 8.5” diameter|
|Dimensions||9” x 17”|